- Pediatric Eye Care
- Dry eyes disease & treatment
- Management of ocular diseases (glaucoma, cataract, macular degeneration)
- Advanced technology
- Eye emergencies (pink/red eyes, something in your eye? foreign body)
- Sports & specialty eyewear fitting
- Nutritional discussion
- Bluelight specialist
- Eye strain
- Eye allergies
- Diabetic eye examination
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Advanced Vision provides vision care for the entire family. We provide the most comprehensive eye examinations which include: thorough refraction for glasses, dilated fundus examinations for the evaluation of your eye health, cataract and glaucoma evaluations and peripheral field testing. Our testing is the most state-of-the-art computerized test that is available. Computerized vision testing enhances the examination of your vision health and performance. Dr. Young will discuss all of the results and treatment options with you. These options may include eye glasses, contact lenses, vision therapy, and refractive surgery. We welcome your questions.
Dr. Young has over 14 years of expertise fitting a variety of contact lenses. Our contact lens care includes evaluation, fitting, training, lens care advice and follow up care. We have the most current lenses available to fit any hard-to-fit patient with contacts.
- Disposable soft contacts are convenient, comfortable, and patients love them. Daily wear, extended wear, and recreational wear uses are available.
- Astigmatism soft contacts now have more choices including several new multi-pack lens options.
- Gas-Permeable contacts have made advances.
- Bifocal or Monovision contacts can help replace reading glasses.
Dr. Young loves questions about contact lenses for you and your entire family.
Lenses & Frames
Advanced Vision has hundreds of frames available in our stunning optical area. It is our goal to provide the best quality materials and the best value for your entire family. Your individual needs are met by our friendly, highly experienced licensed optician.
We provide you with the most current types of ultra light lenses with the best optical quality. Thinner, lighter lenses can enhance your vision comfort and performance. Our lab provides specialty items such as anti-reflective coatings, scratch resistant coatings, edge polishing, ultraviolet coating (UV blocking) and custom tinting.
We feature prompt and friendly service. We are extremely proud of our high standards of service and product workmanship. If we have failed to serve your needs, please tell us. If we have met or exceeded your needs, please tell a friend.